*AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 4PM !!!
Located in an excellent position close to public transport, shops and schools is this wonderfully spacious 4 bedroom plus study brick home.
Plenty of living space with a living room, lounge room and separate dining located on the ground floor and a family room located on the second floor. Upstairs presents four well-sized bedrooms all with built in robes and a walk-in-robe and large ensuite to the master bedroom. Large main bathroom on the second floor with an additional toilet downstairs and separate laundry.
The kitchen is a cook’s delight with plenty of bench space and storage with a walk-in pantry. Abundant storage can be accessed under the stairs. With a double lock up garage with rear access and a neat backyard this property is sure not to be missed!
– This Torrens title house consist of 4 Bedrooms all with built-ins and a WIR + ensuite to master room
– Large and spacious living areas on both the lower and upper levels
– Separate study down stairs that can be easily converted into 5th bedroom.
– 2.5 Bathrooms with a separate large laundry
– Alarm system and ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Neat grassed backyard
– Double lock up garage with rear access
– Only 800m to Epping train station and 5min walk to M54 Bus.
– 500m away to most popular Epping public school
– In the catchment to Cheltenham Girls high school and Epping boys high school.
[click to expand floor plan]
71E Essex Street epping, NSW 2121