Enjoy spacious modern living with a peaceful, leafy outlook in this immaculately presented three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment, conveniently set in a popular central location walking distance to schools, shops and Lidcombe train station.
• Open-plan living/dining room with bright feature wall, built-in storage and polished timber floor
• Living/dining opens to private entertainer’s balcony with established gardens and a peaceful outlook
• Large chef’s kitchen features wrap-around breakfast bar, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Well presented modern main bathroom with shower over bath and well-equipped combined laundry
• Huge master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite opens to private second balcony
• Built-in robes to generous second and third bedrooms; air conditioning to living/dining room
• Security parking for one vehicle in well-maintained modern complex in popular central location
• Small block of 21 units
• Lock up storage
• Strata : $465.95 per quarter
• Water : $170 per quarter
• Council : $250 per quarter(approx)
• Current Rent : $650 per week
•Internal Size : 107 sqm / Total Size : 141 sqm
Enter into a short hallway with the king-sized master bedroom privately located on your immediate left. It features a built-in robe, ensuite with corner shower, and opens to its own private balcony.
The entry hall continues past the large chef’s kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, and opens into the light-filled living/dining room.
A bright feature wall, pendant lighting and polished timber flooring create a stylish contemporary aesthetic in the living/dining room that also features split-system air conditioning and opens on to the generous entertainer’s balcony that showcases a peaceful, leafy outlook.
The modern main bathroom with shower over bath and combined laundry joins the second and third bedrooms – both with built-in robes – off the living/dining room.
Security parking is for one vehicle in the well-maintained boutique complex.
Call Jimmy Kang at Seven Real Estate on 0430 202 834 to organise your inspection today.
[click to expand floor plan]
5 / 9-11 Samuel Street lidcombe, NSW 2141