Send your repair request
All requests for general repairs and maintenance shall be made online by completing our Repair Request Form or be sent to your property manager through email.
If the repair is considered urgent, please lodge your repair request by marking it as “urgent” and be sure to take reasonable action to protect yourself.
In the case of an urgent repair request you should expect a call from your property manager within 45 minutes. If you have not been contacted within this timeframe please call your property manager. We endeavour to address any urgent repairs as quickly as possible subject to landlord approval and availability of the tradesperson.
In the event that an urgent repair is needed after hours and your property manager is not contactable, arrangements for the repair may be made directly with the appropriate tradesperson listen on your tenancy agreement.
An urgent repair is described in the Tenancy Agreement as:
1. Burst water service
2. Blocked or broken lavatory (toilet) system
3. Serious roof leak
4. Gas leak
5. Dangerous electrical fault
6. Flooding or serious flood damage
7. Serious storm or fire damage
8. A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
9. A failure or breakdown of any essential service used for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering
10. Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or not secure
Any urgent repairs will be addressed as quickly as possible. All non0urgent repair requests will be actioned within one business day, pending on landlord approval (if applicable) and availability of an appropriate tradesperson/contractor. Your property manager will keep you informed about the progress of your repair request.