Ending Tenancy Process
1. Fill out and submit a Notice to Vacate Form which indicates the notice period required.
2. Remove all personal belongings including furniture on the vacating date from the property.
3. Leave the property in the same condition as when let to you, save for fair wear and tear.
We recommend that you make our Cleaning Checklist your guide for end of tenancy cleaning. Alternatively, you are encouraged to hire professional cleaning service and save the hassle. If the property is not left in a respectable condition, we will hire professional cleaners at your expense; this cost will be deducted from your bond.
4. Return the keys including any copies you made to us. You will be responsible for paying rent until the keys are returned, all personal belongings are removed and property is cleaned.
5. Final inspections are conducted upon vacating to ensure that there has been no damage (beyond normal wear & tear) and that no fixtures have been removed (e.g. light fitting).
6. Your bond will be refunded to you promptly (typically within 14days) after the property is fully vacated, less any deductions (e.g. damage) that may be agreed or directed by the tribunal.
Quick LinksNotice to Vacate Form