Seven Real Estate is delighted to present this impressively proportioned executive apartment, located in the Olive Grove complex, Castle Hill. Set back off the busy main road, this ground floor apartment is less than 500m to Castle Hill Metro station and Castle Towers retail hub.
• Large open-plan living, with full height windows for light and airflow
• Versatile floorplan, with option for a second bedroom or dedicated study space
• Private tiled balcony with sliding door from lounge and quiet, leafy outlook
• Oversized bedroom with mirrored sliding storage and attached ensuite
• Fully tiled bathroom including separate bathtub and shower recess
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• Individual two car garage and additional storage space in secure complex
• Located less than 500m to Castle Hill station and adjacent to local schools and parks
This gorgeous one bedroom apartment is the perfect entry point into the highly desirable Castle Hill market, with a spacious, flexible floorplan. The open plan living area is carpeted and currently left as one large room, however it would be simple to create a dedicated study or second bedroom, depending on your individual preferences and needs.
The modern chef’s kitchen has excellent storage with white stone bench tops and neutral colour scheme. The appliances are stainless steel and include a gas stove top, built in oven and dishwasher. Ample bench space and a high counter return create an ideal kitchen space. The bedroom has generous proportions, with a mirrored sliding robe and ceiling height windows. The attached ensuite is fully tiled and has a window and separate shower recess. The property also has a second main bathroom which has a shower and deep bathtub with mosaic tile accents.
The complex is secure, and the lot has its own individual garage within the basement with tilt door and space for two vehicles side by side. A secondary storage area for smaller items is also locate in the basement. The location is ideal, on the quieter side of Castle Hill and less than 500m to the train station. The complex is also adjacent to St. Bernadette’s Primary School and a short walk to Castle Towers shopping complex, offering a variety of café, dining and entertainment options.
450m to Castle Hill Metro Station
500m to Castle Towers Shopping Centre
1km to Castle Hill Public School
1.8km to Castle Hill High School
For more information, please call Jun Chen on 0467 057 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
31 / 22-26 Mercer Street castle hill, NSW 2154