Seven Real Estate is proud to present this gorgeous single level family home with fantastic layout and ample living space. Located just 250m to the North Village shopping complex, this practical family home features three distinct internal living spaces, including separate formal and informal living areas as well as a covered alfresco entertaining area.
– Carpeted formal lounge room, adjacent to entrance hall
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, island and s/steel appliances
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms, each with carpet and built in robes
– Large main bathroom with separate toilet room, plus ensuite to master
– Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking low maintenance lawn
– Full internal laundry off kitchen; water tank already installed
– Dual car garage with automatic door and internal shopper’s entrance
Situated on a 428sqm block, this single storey brick and tile home is a perfect choice for families or investors, in a fantastic spot just a few minutes’ walk to local shops. Located in the fast-growing North-West corridor in a family oriented location, this property is sure to tick all your boxes. With three distinct living areas – formal lounge, dining area and family room – working from home is no issue.
The walk-through kitchen has high contrast, black and timber-look cabinetry, gas stove top, oven and dishwasher. A full sized laundry is located just off the kitchen for additional storage if required and external access through sliding glass door. The covered alfresco area opens to the low-maintenance back yard, with north-easterly aspect.
250m to The North Village Shopping Centre
2km to Beaumont Hills Public School
3km to Rouse Hill High School
3.5km to Kellyville Metro
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
86 Carisbrook Street north kellyville, NSW 2155