Showcasing a beautiful home in the popular Roxborough Park Estate with lush landscaped front yard and timber deck for entertaining in the rear. This double storey home creates a welcoming oasis for family living, set in a cul-de-sac on the high side of the street and capturing breathtaking views from the rear.
It is within walking distance of M2 city buses, Stockland Mall, Excelsior Primary Catchment and Baulkham Hills High.
– Stylish interiors with open plan living and dining areas complimented by timber floors
– Perfectly set kitchen with breathtaking views and stainless steel appliances
– Meals area flows to vast alfresco entertaining area with a tropical feel design
– Four bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans, large king size master with en-suite
– Air conditioning, internal laundry and stylish light fixtures
CONTACT AGENT FOR INSPECTION
Dennis 0420 477 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
8 Cottrell Place baulkham hills, NSW 2153