Secure your brand new apartment in the centre of Castle Hill. Due to be settled by the end of 2017, you will not be disappointed.
Situated just a stones throw away from the new train station, bus interchange and shopping mall this 124sqm apartment sits tall on floor 11 with views of the district.
The two generous bedrooms both including built in robes with the main bedroom featuring a massive ensuite and the second bedroom including a long in-built desk along the window.
The kitchen features stone bench-tops with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and plenty of storage cupboards. Extending out is the spacious living and dining room which opens out onto an oversized balcony, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
With a bright large bathroom and separate laundry this 2 bedroom apartment cannot get much better than this.
– 2 large bedrooms both with built-ins, main with ensuite and a large main bathroom
– Large open living plan with a huge balcony overlooking the district in the most wanted north-facing precinct
– Located in prestige location in a fast developing area
– The north-west train line just downstairs (ready in 2018-2019)
– Bus interchange easily accessible at your doorstep giving express access to the city in just 30 minutes via the M2.
– Castle Towers shopping mall across the road with plan to be refurbished and rebuilt to become the 2nd largest shopping centre
– Prestigious building being one of the two highest towers in the area with the apartment located on level 11 of building A.
– Security guaranteed with intercom and basement security parking plus lock-up storage
– Low strata levies (anticipated $850/pq)
[click to expand floor plan]
A1104 / 299 Old Northern Road castle hill, NSW 2154