Seven Real Estate are pleased to present this ideal two bedroom apartment in Auburn Central, with generous living proportions and a large north facing balcony that runs the width of the property. Centrally situated, the apartment has a host of conveniences just moments from your doorstep, including shopping, local schools and public transport, making it an ideal choice for a first home or investment property.
• Large living area and dining nook with low maintenance tiled flooring
• Large balcony that takes advantage of the perfect sunny aspect
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
• Main bathroom with a semi-frameless shower over the bath
• Large master bed with generous ensuite and private access to balcony
• Internal laundry and storage; secure basement parking
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
• Less than 4 minutes walk to Auburn train station
• Lift access from the building to the ground floor shopping centre including Woolworths
A secure two bedroom, two bathroom unit, currently owner-occupied and ready to move in now. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink and stone bench tops. The cabinetry has been designed to accommodate a microwave in its own space and provides ample storage and a high counter return. The living area has a split system A/C, large format tiled flooring, and a glass sliding door entrance to north facing balcony.
The master bedroom has private access to the balcony via a sliding door and its own private ensuite, with extra-large shower recess. The main bathroom features a semi-frameless glass shower screen over a full sized bathtub, and its own window for additional cross ventilation if required.
This well-established apartment is a must see opportunity, ideal for first home buyers or savvy investors.
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
1103 / 57-59 Queen Street auburn, NSW 2144