Seven Real Estate is proud to present this gorgeous family home of truly grand proportions. Nestled on the high side of the street and overlooking the Stranger’s Creek Nature Reserve, this property offers spectacular district views and a peaceful slice of elegance. The house has six large bedrooms, multiple living spaces, subfloor heating and secluded back yard with swimming pool.
– Multiple living zones across both floors, including media room and formal lounge
– Palatial proportions, with classic arched windows and interior finishes
– Six bedrooms with built in storage; four upstairs and two downstairs
– Chef’s kitchen with high contrast finishes and stainless steel appliances
– Inground pool in backyard, fully screened from adjacent properties
– Combination tiles and carpet with underfloor heating to the downstairs
– Four zone ducted air conditioning and three car garage or workshop
– Fantastic location, surrounded by parks and walking trails
Every inch of this home is grand in proportions, from the ample downstairs living spaces equipped with underfloor heating, to the six large bedrooms with an average size of 17sqm. The downstairs living areas consists of a carpeted media room, family area and a sunken formal lounge with a double door opening to the paved back yard.
The kitchen has a striking, monochrome finish with black stone benchtops and white cabinetry, including a large island breakfast bar. Premium stainless steel appliances include a 90cm gas stove top, canopy rangehood, oven and Fisher and Paykel dish drawer. Just off the kitchen is the full size laundry and access to three car lock up garage.
Green, natural setting just a few minutes walk to local parks and nature reserve.
Catchment area for Beaumont Hills Public School & Kellyville High School
230m to Recreation Park
240m to Bus Stop
1.8km to Kellyville Metro
2.3km to Rouse Hill Shopping Centre & Metro
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
25 Perisher Road beaumont hills, NSW 2155