Seven Real Estate is proud to present this large two bedroom apartment just minutes walk to Castle Hill town centre. Solid brick construction,dual balconies and aspect on three sides for light and air-flow.
– Large open plan living and dining space with ideal north-easterly aspect
– Sliding door access to entertainer’s balcony with partially covered alfresco area
– Large master bedroom with private balcony and attached ensuite bathroom
– Modern kitchen with s/steel appliances including gas stove, oven and dishwasher
– Double brick construction and dual split-system AC units for climate control
– Small, boutique block with intercom system and secure basement car space
– Investors eligible for government rebate under the NRAS Scheme
Situated just 750m to Castle Hill Town Centre and 900m to the Castle Hill Metro station, this apartment is a perfect choice in terms of location and features. The property is private, with no other lots looking in and only shares a single wall with the adjacent apartment. Aspect to the living space is primarily north-east, however there are windows on three sides for light and air-flow.
The kitchen is fitted with stone benches, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and rangehood. Both bathrooms are fully tiled with a full sized bathtub in the main bathroom. The property has a tranquil, green outlook with native gums and bamboo screening adjacent properties. Catchment area for Castle Hill Primary and Castle Hill High School.
INVESTOR ATTENTION : The property is an approved premises under the government NRAS Scheme ! For more information, please contact the sales agent – Jun Chen 0467 057 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
4 / 34 Cecil Avenue castle hill, NSW 2154