Don’t miss out on this two-storey house, with spacious living areas set in a small and quiet cul-de-sac.
This property boasts an appealing street presence and despite enjoying a private location, the home is still close to the very best attractions in Rouse Hill, making it the perfect combination of convenience and peaceful living.
– Four good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom includes an en-suite, walk-in robe and balcony
– Spacious kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, a new dishwasher, cabinetry and a large island bench
– Multiple living areas, spread across areas two floors, include a television room, lounge room, tiled family room with cathedral ceilings and an upstairs rumpus.
– Covered entertaining area at the rear is bordered by gardens and a grassed yard for children to play.
– Ducted air-conditioning, outdoor watering system, garden shed,
– Double auto garage and a carport perfect for a boat or trailer.
– Set close to Milford Dr Reserve the property commands an enviable location and is an easy walk to buses and handy to Rouse Hill Town Centre and its restaurants and Sydney Metro station.
CONTACT AGENT FOR INSPECTION
Dennis 0420 477 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
3 Hopkins Court rouse hill, NSW 2155