• North facing living area, with double sliding door and uninterrupted glass balcony
• High level outlook; all the premium location without the noise from transport below
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and s/steel appliances, including gas cook top
• Large carpeted bedrooms, each with sliding door access to second private balcony
• Full bathroom with bathtub and separate shower recess plus ensuite to master
• Internal European laundry; secure basement parking with large adjacent storage area
• Just moments walk to Castle Towers and retail plaza, along with new Metro station
This high level two bedroom apartment is undoubtedly the most popular floorplan in this complex, with dual balconies for optimum light and air flow as well as a stunning mountain vista. The living area has a near seamless outlook, with a full glass balustrade and northerly aspect. The kitchen is well appointed with stainless steel SMEG appliances, including a gas cook top, oven, rangehood and dishwasher, as well as a convenient high counter return. The main bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, a separate shower recess and full size bath tub and a white vanity. The bedrooms are both large in proportion, with built in robes and glass sliding doors to the second private balcony.
Masks mandatory for all open inspections
Contact Agent for Inspection
Dennis – 0420 477 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
1404 / 299 Old Northern Road castle hill, NSW 2154