Seven Real Estate is proud to present this original three bedroom family home, located in a quiet, highly sought area of Castle Hill. The property is a perfect opportunity to renovate or re-build, depending on what you are looking for. With private access to the park and playground and a highly desirable school catchment, this property is perfect for families of all shapes and sizes.
– 721 sqm level block with 29.6m frontage (approx.)
– Scope to renovate it or knock down and build your dream home
– Private access to local park with playground at the rear
– Large backyard with granny flat or swimming pool potential (STCA)
– Existing, classic three bedroom house with brick and tile finish
– Large interior living, dining and entertaining space and two bathrooms
– Just a few minutes walk to Excelsior Primary School and Gilroy Catholic College
– Short drive to Castle Towers or Grove Square Shopping Centre
This property has amazing scope and is in a quiet, neighbourhood location still close to local schools and shops. The existing 3 bedroom home is quite comfortable and ready to move in, however there is plenty more room on this large block to extend, re-build or renovate. The house features some select upgrades throughout, including two bathrooms each with walk in showers. A split system A/C unit has been installed in the living area and one undercover carport space attached.
400m to City Express Bus Stop
650m walk to Excelsior Primary School
1km to Gilroy Catholic College
2.5km to Castle Towers Retail and Entertainment / Castle Hill Metro
3.2km to Grove Square – The Hills
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
24 Dresden Avenue castle hill, NSW 2154