Seven Real Estate is delighted to present this fantastic dual storey, four bedroom family home, located in the new suburb of Tallawong. Boasting a sunny, north-westerly aspect ad custom upgrades including stone façade detailing, multiple living zones and ample internal storage, this home is sure to tick all your boxes.
– Formal lounge and study adjacent to the entrance hall, perfect for working from home
– Family living and dining at the rear with north-westerly aspect
– Alfresco area overlooking the low-maintenance back yard and garden
– Four well-proportioned bedrooms, each with built in robes
– Large master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite with dual vanity
– Huge main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower recess
– Timber-look kitchen with white stone benchtops and custom lighting
– Downstairs powder room; single car garage with internal shopper’s entrance
This perfect family home is located in the newly formed suburb of Tallawong (formerly Schofields) in the North West Growth Area (NWGA). Just a few minutes drive or cycle to Tallawong Metro Station or Schofields train station, and in the catchment area of Schofields Primary School and Riverstone High School. The property has a host of features that make it the perfect choice for families of any shape or size, with ample internal storage, multiple living areas, and low maintenance lawn and garden.
The front of the property has a formal lounge and study, perfect for a home office. The kitchen sports chic, timber-look cabinetry, walk-in pantry, kitchen island, dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop. The single car garage has an internal entrance directly to the front hall as well as an external entrance to the back yard.
Call Michael Hu for more information – 0404 377 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
37 Mesik Street schofields, NSW 2762