Seven Real Estate is proud to present this gorgeous four bedroom family home in Beaumont Hills. Situated on a low maintenance block in the catchment area for Beaumont Hills Public and Kellyville Hight School, this property is ideal for families or investors. Boasting ideal aspect, large formal and informal living spaces and a dual car garage, this property is sure to tick all your boxes.
• Formal lounge adjacent to the entrance with timber floor and northerly aspect
• Large dining area looking out onto the covered alfresco entertaining area
• Modern kitchen with black stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• Four well-proportioned bedrooms, each with carpet and built-in robes
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe and attached ensuite
• Ducted air conditioning and ample built in storage throughout both levels
• Dual car garage with walk-through entrance to full laundry and kitchen
This beautiful four bedroom home is located in the highly sought, well established area of Beaumont Hills. Prized for its quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood and proximity to local parks, shops and public transport, this location is a fantastic choice for anyone looking to future-proof their investment.
The property has been updated with mahogany-tone flooring and LED downlights throughout the downstairs living spaces. The kitchen features an extra-large centre island with black stone benchtop, gas cooktop, dishwasher and oven. A large adjacent powder room has been added downstairs, beside the full laundry with walk-through access to the dual car garage.
• 100m to Bus Stop
• 170m to Beaumont Village Shopping
• 1km to Beaumont Hills Public School
• 2km to Rouse Hill Metro & Shopping Centre
• 4km to Kellyville High School
• 8km to Castle Hill CBD
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
92 Perisher Road beaumont hills, NSW 2155