Joseph Fernando and Seven Real Estate are delighted to present this perfectly situated townhouse, a solid choice for first-time investors or with stamp duty concessions for first home buyers. This dual storey home is equipped with two large bedrooms, two separate living spaces, sunny northerly aspect, and secure garage parking. Warm, low maintenance timber flooring and tile star throughout, and its convenient location less than ten minutes’ walk to the train station and local shops makes this a must-see property.
– Two storey townhouse with two separate downstairs living areas
– North facing rear for ideal sunny aspect and good cross ventilation
– Three split system A/Cs – two upstairs and one downstairs for good climate control
– Bright kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, oven and ample storage
– Large upstairs bedrooms, both with mirrored built ins, and balcony access from master
– Main bathroom with separate shower recess, vanity and bath tub
– Full internal laundry with adjoining 2nd toilet downstairs for convenience
– Single lock up garage with window and internal shopper’s entrance. Ample space for the second car to park in front of the garage
– Boutique complex with only thirteen units
– Located in the catchment for Barnier Public School and just 800m to local shops and cafes
– 8 minutes walk to train station and two minutes walk to bus stop
This property is a great option for those just venturing into the market or looking to downsize. The property has been owner-occupied, so it is in great condition to either move right in or update as you see fit. The property is very solid and offers a great aspect, taking advantage of the north facing rear with glass sliding doors to the outdoor deck.
The kitchen is well proportioned, with good storage, practical layout, and equipped with stainless steel dishwasher, ceramic cook top and oven. Nearby is the full sized internal laundry, and adjacent downstairs powder room, meaning guests don’t have to venture upstairs when entertaining. A large storage closet makes use of the space under the stairs.
Upstairs you will find two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a private balcony, which can be accessed from the master bedroom. The bathroom is large and has good light and ventilation, as well as a separate shower and bath tub.
Call to inspect today: Joseph Fernando – 0412 216 134 all 7 days including after business hours.
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
6 / 16 Highfield Road quakers hill, NSW 2763