Seven Real Estate presents this stunning, dual level family home, situated in one of the most sought after areas of West Pennant Hills, mere moments from the Cherrybrook Metro Station. Nestled on a block that is over 900sqm, this generously proportioned house has soaring ceilings, and is filled with natural light. It offers flexible living options, with four separate living zones, downstairs guest suite or home office plus an amazing outdoor area overlooking the back garden.
– Ample indoor living spaces, including formal living and dining, lounge and separate rumpus room
– Outdoor entertaining terrace with clear covering to take advantage of the beautiful north-westerly aspect
– Four well proportioned bedrooms off the upstairs mezzanine, all with built in mirrored storage
– Versatile downstairs home office or guest suite adjacent to the downstairs bathroom
– Classic kitchen with solid wood cabinetry and stainless steel Miele appliances including wall oven and gas stove
– Spacious dual car garage with exterior windows, plus tandem covered parking alongside the house
– Unparalleled location, walking distance to the Cherrybrook Metro Station and Coonara Shopping Village
This property opens with a double height entrance hall and formal lounge at the front which features that characteristic triptych windows that you can see from the drive. The dining room continues through to the classic kitchen, with solid wooden cabinetry and updated stone benchtop. The stainless steel appliances fitted include a Miele dishwasher, wall oven, gas stovetop and canopy rangehood. The rear of the property, with a perfect north-westerly aspect has both a family room and rumpus room, with a sliding door out to the rear terrace. The yard has been meticulously levelled, and has ample space for a pool or garden, whatever your heart desires.
Upstairs, the mezzanine overlooking the formal lounge joins all upstairs bedrooms, each well proportioned with lovely natural vantages and built in storage. The large master bedroom has an attached ensuite with updated corner sliding door shower and separate built in robe. The master bathroom has been updated with new stone vanity and shower screen, and also features a full sized corner bath.
The large home office will allow you to work from home in comfort and privacy, with plenty of light, but can also be utilised as downstairs guest suite with an adjacent full bathroom. Last, but certainly not least has been renovated and updated, with additions and upgrades including newly painted roof and a covered tandem parking space ideal for additional vehicles or a boat.
To arrange a private inspection or for more information, please contact Michael on 0404 377 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
6 Willunga Place west pennant hills, NSW 2125