Seven Real Estate is delighted to present this beautiful apartment in Baulkham Hills. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this apartment is just a short stroll to Grove Square Retail Hub. This spacious two bedroom property is a prime example of a practical, modern home with dual aspect for light and optimal air-flow and ventilation.
– Open plan living and dining space with bright, sunny aspect
– Covered outdoor entertaining area with approx. 20sqm space
– Walk-through kitchen with large island bench and gas stovetop
– Two well-proportioned bedrooms, each with access to the second balcony
– Approximate 148sqm lot size including outdoor living space
– Fully tiled bathrooms with semi-frameless glass screens
– Well maintained complex just adjacent to shops and city express busses
– Internal, European style laundry and ample internal storage space
– Secure basement parking and intercom system
– Catchment area for Jasper Road Public School and just 800m walk to Baulkham Hills High School
This apartment is a fantastic example of what modern apartment design should entail. With a huge living area truly spacious enough for living and dining, plus a semi-sheltered outdoor area, working from home won’t be a chore at all. The kitchen is complete with bright stone benchtops, premium stainless steel appliances, and gas cooktop.
Distances approx. :
– Grove Square Shopping Centre – 300m
– Jasper Road Public School – 1.9km
– City Express Bus Stop – 350m
– Meryll Ave Reserve and Playground – 200m
– Model Farms High School – 4.3km
– Baulkham Hills High School – 800m
Private inspections can be arranged by calling Jun Chen on 0467 057 777
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
[click to expand floor plan]
65 / 1 Meryll Avenue baulkham hills, NSW 2153